Frozen foxy (Canthareluc cibarius)
Always in stock in Ukraine
Tel: (+380) 503 924 370
Chanterelle is collected and frozen on the slopes of the Carpathians - the heart of the Carpathian region of Ukraine, famous for its clean and unspoiled nature.
We deliver three classes of Chanterelle:
- 1st class, a fungus, a cap is not more than 2 cm;
- 2nd class, a mushroom cap 2-4 cm;
- Industrial grade, a, cap 4-7 cm is allowed up to 60% of the scrap mushrooms.
- Mushrooms other varieties are no%
- Fungi Dry,% 0.2
- Rotting fungi,% 0
- Frozen lumps,% 2
- Lohman fungi (partially broken lines), depending on the class
It is used in the food industry, mainly for personal consumption, the production of sauces, convenience foods, canned, and so on.
Packaging : Cardboard boxes with PE liner 10 kg
Storage : -18 0C