Deep Frozen Chanterelle (Canthareluc cibarius)
Available in the warehouse during whole season.
Tel: (+380) 05039242370
Wild Chanterelle are harvested and frozen in the heart of the Carpathian Mountains, located in the environmentally friendly Western region of Ukraine.
We supply three classes of chanterelle:
- 1st class, whole, cup is up to 2 cm;
- 2nd class, whole, cup is in between of 2 - 4 cm;
- Industry class, whole, cup is in between of 4 - 7 cm, with 60% of crushed.
- Other mushrooms variety, % absent
- Dry mushrooms, % 0,2
- Rotten mushrooms, % 0
- Lump’s mushrooms, % 2
- The content of mushrooms broken (partially broken), depends on class
Mushrooms are usually used in food industry, mainly for final consumer using, production of sauces, semi-food, cans, etc.
Packaging: Carton box with PE inside, 10 kg
Storage: -18 0С